Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I found out that guy I'm taking over for in the forward-deployed location that I'm going to be at is someone that I know quite well. Awesome.
I had a class today where we simulated rifle-fighting, hitting body shields and screaming. We also pretended to apprehend people and make people get out of cars at gunpoint.It was very jockish. A few knuckleheads 'bro-ed out", high-fiving and beating their chests. It was kind of like how I imagine a millencolin concert would be like. Thay gave me a flak vest, and I totally put it over a black wifebeater when I got home and became 50 cent, in all of my functionally-illiterate glory.

In M16 familliarization, there is a process to unjam a stuck weapon. They asked 'what do you do after step 5 if it still doesn't work"? And I said "Blow your war whistle for help"? I dunno, I thought it was funny.


too many hyphens, gotta go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home