Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm going to a USO show tonight, Kathy Griffin and Michael McDonald, better known as 'Stewart from MAD TV'. Should be fun.

I got a book in the mail today, the Oxford Anthology of War Poetry. I requested it on the site www.booksforsoldiers.com. When I return to the States, I'm going to put alot of my old books on the site, and ship them to people who could make use of them. People have sent/ are sending me a sudoku book, a title about the Catholic influence of Germany's actions in the period leading up to WWll, an Edward Gorey book, art supplies, a Peter Sellers Pink Panther boxed set, a Pablo Neruda book, a collection of essays about Hemmingway (not my fave poet), Matzoh.....it's great. I'm thankful.

I miss everybody, especially the Lady and the Baby. The dog, too.


Aaaaaloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home