Monday, February 20, 2006

So, I had some (safe) adventures and saw some great sites, but took no pics, as I ran out of batteries and they were nowhere to be found. I'd gone everywhere that I'm allowed to go, no AAA batteries. I found some at a bazzaar, but they were rechargeable, and promptly died. I was upset. I went to another bazaar on Sunday, and finally found AAA'a, and I also got some movies, including a 5 movie bruce lee collection for, 3 bucks. That's 60 cents a pop. I also got 2 sean penn collections, the complete Mr. Bean, and crash/havoc/cursed/the skeleton key. Of those, I've only watched crash and havoc, everyone has seen crash, yeah, I loved it. Pass on havoc. It reminded me very much of 'black and white' (1999), because it also stars Bijou Phillips as a rich white girl trying to be down w/ the homies, doing drugs and being criminally promiscous. I wish I didn't watch it. Anne Hathaway was great, but I don't like to watch people conduct themselves filthily. What I watch and listen to goes into my heart, and it's what comes out as a representation of my character when under duress. I don't have time to 'be one of the guys' and say dirty, disgusting things about women and be a pig. I'd rather be thought of as anti-social or weird and spend my time reading, studying, writing, drawing, whatever, than make perverse, objectifying comments about the Russian Women's Olympic Curling team, who count Minors amongst their ranks. I don't wanna play the game. By the game, I don't mean curling, but I should add that I also do not want to play that game. Eff curling.....
I do have this picture, please disregard the date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Davey Velociraptor said...

ok, so the pic didn't work. Sorry.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home