Saturday, January 14, 2006

All of my paperwork is done, ironed out at the last minute. Opposition at every turn, If condensed into 80 minutes it would have been like a Ben Stiller movie, but with more flourescent lighting less feces. I spent alot of time being frustrated and listening to Theocracy AD, because saetia seemed pathetic, THE GAME skipped too much, and I'm drawing closer to GOD as I near my pilgrimige to the holey land...sweet pun, huh?
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not looking forward to being idle,bored, and lonely while Lindsay juggles school, parenting housekeeping, finance, and the fear of violent crime that sadly is a yoke on the neck of our sisters in our filthy society. It will all seem unfair. And I'll miss everything. I'll miss bathing my daughter and singing jingle bells at the tops of our lungs in the car. I'll miss CSI. I'll miss my bass. Obviously I'll miss the girls so much it will hurt. I know I'll cry. sI almost cried earlier when I was bathing Selah and I told her that it would be the last time in a long time and, perhaps the last time ever. The way she looked at me shredded me.




bla bla blahhhhhhh
..All that being said, I'm a cheerful, happyyyyy person, and I am anticipating spiritual growth and more time to work out. I wish I could work out for 2.5-3 hours a day, I love it, but with y hectic sched., I'm lucky to fit in half an hour.


funny pics soon


If anything happens to me, I love all of you guys


//signed//
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home