Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ok, so I didn't go to the comedy thing. Why? It was moved, so I went to the gym, and IMed most of the readers of this thing.


And apparently Oleg Cassini was alive.

I was studying with my laptop, and a weird looking bug crawled out from under the keys, over my hand, onto my bed, then disappeared.

I'm going to the burnpit/dump tommorow, cuz someone went and brought back a box of books. I'm going to grab a bunch of boxes for out library in the morale tent. Garbage is burnt here, cuz there's no dumps. Most days you can see the huge column of black smoke from anywhere in the coalition complex.

H.E.B. babyfood has glass in it, according to the Stars and Stripes, which is a newspaper in Overseas locations. It's not as Right-Leaning as one would think, but it does syndicate both Arianna Huffington and Ann Coulter. There are some very critical pieces, though, and a section of American life - pictures of kids flying kites, wildflowers, little human interest stories, a welcome break from all the geopolitics and economics. Aaaaaand it has the Boondocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home