Tuesday, March 21, 2006

There are about 5 people that have ever read this thing, and most of them know that my Mother is a cancer patient, in chemotherapy. She had a stroke, and if it's serious, I'm going home to be with her. I will not be returning to Iraq.


It's weird that I kind of don't want to go, it makes me feel like a bad Son. If I knew 100% that she'd be OK, I'd finish my time here.

mood= conflicted, see also despair v. optimistic disposition

Everyone that reads this except for Dru is a Christian. Those people, I would ask you to pray about the situation, not about my or my Mother's feelings, but for real situations; my Mother's recovery, for my wits remaining about me, and if I do end up going, for uncomplicated scheduling and logistics of flights, safety and comfort, my Mother's comfort, pray for open lines of communication.

1 Comments:

Blogger The_LoneTomato said...

prayers...you got it. You and your family and all the other things that are connected.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home